EXCEPTIONAL HOME CARE
The H&Mcare Inc. is a licensed home care organization serving families in the greater Philadelphia Area. Operating in the extended family tradition of companionship, integrity and respect for personal dignity, we provide comprehensive nonmedical, medical for people who are unable to care for themselves.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column]
Our primary objective is to give our clients the support they need to remain safely at their home – wherever they call home- for as long as practically possible. We provide long term care for a variety of conditions from Alzheimer’s disease to complex physical disabilities: continuity of care for those who are coming back from Hospital or rehab; supplemental care for those who are residing in Nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Care-giving provided by our own trained, credentialed staff.
- Help with daily living activities, such as eating, hygiene, grooming, and moving around
- Meal preparation and light house keeping
- Dietary monitoring
- Keeping track of and / or taking medication.
- Hourly, overnight, and live in arrangement on a short or long term terms.
THE HMC ADVANTAGE
- Services provided by our skilled social work assistants
- Grocery shopping
- Escort to doctors and other appointments
- Companionship at home and social and / or leisure activities