Our primary objective is to give our clients the support they need to remain safely at their home – wherever they call home- for as long as practically possible. We provide long term care for a variety of conditions from Alzheimer’s disease to complex physical disabilities: continuity of care for those who are coming back from Hospital or rehab; supplemental care for those who are residing in Nursing homes and assisted living facilities
EXCEPTIONAL HOME CARE
• Caregiving provided by our own trained, credentialed staff.
• Help with daily living activities, such as eating, hygiene, grooming, and moving around
• Meal preparation and light house keeping
• Dietary monitoring
• Keeping track of and / or taking medication.
• Hourly, overnight, and live in arrangement on a short or long term terms.
THE HMC ADVANTAGE
• Services provided by our skilled social work assistants
• Grocery shopping
• Escort to doctors and other appointments
• Companionship at home and social and / or leisure activities